- The LINQ self-retracting lanyard (SRL) range is engineered for extreme workplace situations. Boasting Compliance with AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6, the range has been developed to be durable and efficient
- LINQ self retracting lanyards (SRL's) extend and retract automatically, allowing the user to operate within the recommended work area permitted by the AS/NZS Standard
- The lifeline maintains tension which clears the work zone of any loose excess webbing. In the event of a fall, a brake activates, arresting the fall and reducing the impact of the fall.
- Retractable webbing maximum length : 2.5m
- The Lanyard is supplied with 2 x Screw Gate 18mm karabiners. It is equipped with Steel Screw Locking Karabiner (KSGSA18) for Anchorage and for attachment to the userâ??s harnesses.
- It has an inbuilt textile Energy Absorber for shock absorption.
- It has a durable internal protective steel casing made up of medium carbon steel and black galvanizing coating.
- Minimum Breaking Strength > 15kN
- Weight : 1.20 kg + / - 10 gm
- Conforms to standard EN 360:2002
- Conforms to standard EN 364:1993
- Passed the corrosion test in accordance with ISO 9227:1990 - 24 hours
- Accepted under clause AS/NZS 1891.3 section 1.6
- 2.5M length
Buy now, 10 weekly payments
Everyone likes small stuff – like paying in 10 weekly instalments instead of all at once. Use LatitudePay to get what you want today, then spread out your payments so they’re no big deal.
Pay with more latitude.
Shop at your favourite stores, online or in person. Buy the things you love to empower the life you want.
There are zero surprises with Latitude Pay. It does what it says on the box: 10 weekly payments instead of all at once. No interest, and no waiting for your purchases.
Simply choose Latitude Pay at the checkout and sign up in seconds to pay in 10 at GenX Safety.
Size Fit Guarantee
We understand ordering clothing online is daunting sometimes.
How does the Size Fit Guarantee work?
- We pay for the shipping back to us for the incorrect size
- We pay for the shipping for the correct size back to you
With our Size Fit Guarantee, We offer our customers a once off, all expenses paid, free size exchange service. This means we will pay for the shipping from you back to us for the size that didn't fit and then we will also cover the cost of shipping the replacement size back to you.
* excludes sales, clearance and wholesale orders*
The Size Fit Guarantee relates to all workwear and footwear.
The items must be returned to us in brand new condition with all tags attached and no signs of use/wear. You must notify us via email within 24 hours of receiving your delivery. Please use your invoice number and size fit guarantee as the subject in the email.
Please advise which size you would like the item exchanged for.
We will then email you back with a return label to print off and attach to a satchel bag or box. Then simply drop the item off to any Australia Post office.
We will provide you with a new tracking number once we approve the exchange.
Size fit Guarantee excludes all sales and clearance items.
If you have any questions related to our size fit guarantee.
Please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org