Use this small oil absorbent pillow to absorb oil, fuel, diesel, petrol and other hydrocarbons.
Oil and fuel absorbents are made from meltblown polypropylene and are colour-coded white for easy identification. These absorbents are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil and have a fast-wicking action to clean up spills quickly. Oil and fuel absorbents are hydrophobic, which means they repel water. This makes them ideal for cleaning up oil and fuel spills in wet environments, including ponds, sumps, drains, lakes, rivers, creeks or in the rain.
- Great for mine site and maintenance workshops, fuel handling facilities, oil storage depots, lubricant dispensing facilities, vehicle maintenance and repair shops.
- Ideal for blocking and protecting stormwater drains.
- High capacity absorbency makes pillows ideal for quick response mop up for larger pooled spills.
- Made from meltblown polypropylene with exceptional absorbency for spills, leaks and drips.
- Tough, durable, non allergenic and non-hazardous absorbent.
- Fast absorption for improved safety and productivity in the workplace.
- Can be squeezed and re-used.
- Simple and easy to use without the need for specialised PPE.
Our oil absorbent pillows are made from surface-modified polypropylene which has a high absorbent capacity. They are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in liquid by encapsulating the liquid within the polypropylene’s fine fibres.
Actual absorbent capacity will vary depending on liquid viscosity, specific gravity and temperature.
Small oil absorbent pillows can be ordered individually or in cartons of 40.