- The LINQ Tetha T Bar anchor plates are engineered for extreme workplace situations.
- Boasting a minimum breaking strength of 22kN, the range has been developed to be a durable and efficient temporary roof line anchor system.
- (It is important to ensure that the structure to which any LINQ Tetha anchor plate is installed, has sufficient strength (refer to ASNZS 1891.4) to sustain the applied load.)
- An affordable temporary and reusable alternative to installation of a permanent purlin style anchor
- Compact design and lightweight materials provide a tried and tested safety solution
- Rated for up to a 140kg user
- Can withstand fall arrest forces up to 22kN (It is important to ensure that the structure to which any LINQ Tetha anchor plate is installed, has sufficient strength (refer to ASNZS 1891.4) to sustain the applied load)
- The Tetha T-Bar has an easy to use double tie off L-screw and wing nut applicator that clips onto the roof edge (for suitable profiles only)
- Can be used as a temporary anchor point in applications along a roof line where no permanent anchor point exists.
- Quick installation and removal. (Installation should always be conducted by a competent person as described in ASNZS 1891.4)
- Suitable for Fall Arrest application on metal roofs.
- To be used on metal clad roofs only
- Conforms to ASNZS 1891.4 requirements.
Buy now, 10 weekly payments
Everyone likes small stuff – like paying in 10 weekly instalments instead of all at once. Use LatitudePay to get what you want today, then spread out your payments so they’re no big deal.
Pay with more latitude.
Shop at your favourite stores, online or in person. Buy the things you love to empower the life you want.
There are zero surprises with Latitude Pay. It does what it says on the box: 10 weekly payments instead of all at once. No interest, and no waiting for your purchases.
Simply choose Latitude Pay at the checkout and sign up in seconds to pay in 10 at GenX Safety.
Size Fit Guarantee
We understand ordering clothing online is daunting sometimes.
How does the Size Fit Guarantee work?
- We pay for the shipping back to us for the incorrect size
- We pay for the shipping for the correct size back to you
With our Size Fit Guarantee, We offer our customers a once off, all expenses paid, free size exchange service. This means we will pay for the shipping from you back to us for the size that didn't fit and then we will also cover the cost of shipping the replacement size back to you.
* excludes sales, clearance and wholesale orders*
The Size Fit Guarantee relates to all workwear and footwear.
The items must be returned to us in brand new condition with all tags attached and no signs of use/wear. You must notify us via email within 24 hours of receiving your delivery. Please use your invoice number and size fit guarantee as the subject in the email.
Please advise which size you would like the item exchanged for.
We will then email you back with a return label to print off and attach to a satchel bag or box. Then simply drop the item off to any Australia Post office.
We will provide you with a new tracking number once we approve the exchange.
Size fit Guarantee excludes all sales and clearance items.
If you have any questions related to our size fit guarantee.
Please contact us email@example.com